William C Shattuck
Managing Broker at NAI 1st Valley Realty in Las Cruces, NM
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Specialties: Multi-Family, Investment, Retail Leasing. Businesses
Bill attended Western State College and Colorado State University from 1974-1978 majoring in Business Administration, Marketing and Operations with a minor in Construction Management and Architecture. He is a graduate of the Realtor Institute and is a CCIM & CBI Designee.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Purchased $1.6 million in assets of Western Furniture/Western Realty and managed staff of 18 during transition.
- Owned and operated a retail business for 18 years with average annual sales of $1.2 million in Deming, NM.
- Started and led WestStar Escrow in San Diego County which grew to two prominent escrow offices in 2 years.
- Developed and implemented the formation of Zero Investment and Escrow Company in Albuquerque, NM, to one of the leading companies in the industry.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & DESIGNATIONS
CCIM & CBI
National Association of Realtors
Commercial Association of Realtors of New Mexico
Graduate of Realtor Institute
City of Deming, Councilor
Extra Territorial Authority Board, Deming, NM, Chairman
Chamber of Commerce, President
Planning and Zoning Commission, Chairman
Deming Soil and Water Conservation District, Vice Chairman
City of Deming, Mayor Pro Tem
New Mexico Escrow Association, Vice President
- Negotiated land lease in Deming, NM with Walgreens and City of Deming
- Negotiated sale of $2.8 million apartment complex in Alamogordo, NM
- 30 Unit Apartment Complex. Designed, rezoned, and developed land to build $3 million complex.
- Negotiated sale of furniture business with annual sales of $1.2 million and leased building for 10 years.
- Recent Business Sales: Three County Title Company, Two Wendy's Restaurants in Southern, NM
Working in Commercial Real Estate since 2008, Catylist Member since 2011
All Property Types
Brokerage: Commercial Investment
Designations & Certifications
Real Estate Brokerage
4,812 SF, Retail-Commercial (Free-Standing Building, Mixed Use, Street Retail, Other), Las Cruces, NM
8,545 SF, Shopping Center (Grocery-Anchored, Mixed Use), Silver City, NM